Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Lights, Camera, Aerobics!

Famous Movie Lines, Rewritten for the Healthy Living Crowd

• “Frankly, my dear, I won’t eat a ham.”

• “What we've got here is failure to lose the weight.”

• “E.T. phone pizza.”

  “I love the smell of napalm and hash browns in the morning.”

• “Houston, we have an eating problem.”

• “You had me at ‘Jell-O'.”

  “As God is my witness, I sure am hungry again.”

• “Say hello to my little friend! She’s lost 35 lbs.”

• “Pasta la vista, baby.”

  “Soylent Green is people! And it’s high in fat and sodium!”

• “A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti. Only 350 calories.”

• “Carpe diet.”

• “Love means never having to say you're sorry you ate the entire wedding cake.”
• “We who are about to diet salute you!”
• “My precious… pizza rolls.”
• “You've got a real pretty mouth. And I’ve got a lot of pretty cupcakes.”
• “If I tell you what I weigh, I’ll have to kill you.”
• “Nobody puts baby back ribs in a corner.”
• “Hakuna Potato.”
• “Sugar-delic! Do I make you hungry, baby?”
“Lawzy, we gots to have a dietitian. I don't know nothin’ ‘bout countin’ no calories!”

• “Look, Daddy. Teacher says every time a bell rings, an angel loses a pound.”

• “I wish I knew how to quit juice.”


• “Shaken, not stirred… on second thought,  I’ll have a Mango Bobango Smoothie with a vitamin boost.”


• “I see fat people.”

• “I'll be back… after my workout!”


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails