Friday, August 7, 2015

Stress Relief Tips that will Keep You From Losing Your Sh*t

• Get yourself a steaming hot cup of chamomile tea and throw it right in your bosses’ face.

• Refrain from spending time in a cramped closet staring at a strobe light while listening to recordings of a baby crying.

• Money is listed as a top reason most people feel stressed, so consider getting a substantial raise in the near future.

• Lavender has a soothing scent that can lower your heart rate and blood pressure, so keep a pile of it on your desk and when you get overwhelmed, simply bury your face in it and scream as loud as you can.

• Laughter releases endorphins that improve mood and decrease levels of stress-causing hormones, so when you’re feeling stressed just take a good look at my last performance review.

• Marriage can add a lot of stress to your life, so you should probably limit yourself to one spouse at a time.

• A simple way to relieve stress is to take a long walk along a beautiful Caribbean beach.

• Actively avoid people who stress you out and… HEY, WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU’RE GOING? GET BACK HERE RIGHT THIS SECOND!






5 comments:

  1. Number three reminded me of our charming treasurer (Australia) who announced that if people didn't want to be poor they should get better jobs.

    He also said that the poor didn't care about petrol prices because they didn't have cars, they caught the bus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just don't know, Jack. Strobe lights in the closet with recordings of babies crying is a tough one to give up. Some things are easier than others. I know it would reduce stress if I could stop... I do think you're right, the substantial raise in the near future is a great idea. I think I'll work on that one first before I throw hot tea in my bosses face. Thanks for the C25K warning... That's a serious shift coming up, now I know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post is extra ordinary. You make me laugh and yeah, I feel better reading your post. I love the number one - Get yourself a steaming hot cup of chamomile tea and throw it right in your bosses’ face. A lot of stress can be handled, I enroll to the program called Venus Factor Program by Intreviews and they guide me to manage my weight. My stress is reduced now and I am physically fit now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally I have found something which helped me.Appreciate it!
    stress relief

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I agree with all of the points set out here and appreciate hearing your thoughts, thanks for your input. I am looking forward to your next post.
    http://www.thepsychicparlour.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails