Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Too-Tight Jeans



I think I’m chubby
Without any sweatshirt on.
I think I’m flabby
As a Jabba-the-Hut-like spawn.
I know you get me
So just watch my weight come down, down.

Before you met me,
I was alright but thighs
Were kinda heavy.
You taught me to diet,
Now it’s never necessary
To weigh more than Frankenstein, Frankenstein.

Let’s go all the way to goal.
No regains, just loss.
Wear fat pants, until we diet.
You and I, will be fit forever

[Chorus:]

You make me feel
Like I’m slippin’ on
Too-tight jeans.
The way you spur me on
I can’t slip
Let’s run a mile and
Don’t ever look fat,

Don’t ever look fat.

My health starts
When I take care of me
Just work hard, time to break free.
This is real, 
Maybe my last chance
And don't ever look fat, 
Don't ever look fat.



1 comment:

  1. (((((EAR WORM)))
    which I guess is good? NO MO NAE NAE worm.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails